While looking at my Google Analytics, I noticed some white spots in my map of visitors in the United States! What’s up with that, guys? Get me spread around more than a $.02 whore on a Jersey street corner. LOL. The following is where I need to get to:
- Maine – OK, northerners! I know there are some gay country men up in the shoe state. Introduce me!
- New Hampshire – You’re a small state, but get in there and find some husky, well-built (blessed) guys to spread the word!
- Rhode Island – Even smaller, but I bet there’s a mofo sittin’ in that state that’s just waiting to spread the good word. Hmmm, what would that word be?
- Delaware – Archerr, aren’t you up there somewhere? Spread me out! LMAO!
- West Virginia – Somewhere, somehow…someone has an Internet connection in this state. And country, OMG, HELLO!
- Mississippi – 90% of the people I know from MS are gay. 30% of them are drag queens. Help me out guys!
- The 4 State Sex-tion (North and South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming) – I seem to be unable to infiltrate this sextion of the US. There has to be a cowboy or a construction worker that’s dying to get to know a country gay guy is out there who just may be into the same things he is. Or at least, I’m hoping!
- New Mexico – ¿Dónde están ustedes? Estoy triste porque no vas a mi página web. Ven a hacer una visita! I know you’re “New” Mexico, but I’m sure there’s some brothers and sisters in your state.
- Nevada – Yes, I’m not Las Vegas or Reno. I know I cannot be your slot machine. But I do have a lever!
This is not a hook up request, but I so want these states to turn green on my map thingy. I want green from ocean to ocean. If I can cover 90% of the Asian continent, I should be able to cover the US.